[Savannah-register-public] [task #4048] Submission of The Complete Medic

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4048] Submission of The Complete Medical Textbook
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:12:22 +0000

I am evaluating your project for inclusion in the Savannah.

You have mentioned that you wish to release your work under the The Clarified
Artistic License which is a Free Software License, compatible with the GPL.

However, you have not mentioned clearly the status of the work ie, if you are
planning to write the book in the future, or you are still writing the book
and a part or whole of the book has been completed.

In case a whole or part of your work has been completed, Do you have a URL
pointing to your work ?. In that case, we would like to help you by
evaluating it to eliminate licensing issues early.

Feel free to use your support tracker located at
https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7552 to inform us of
the development of your project.

Regards

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4048>