[Savannah-register-public] Re: Problem for GNU/GPL license in php source

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Problem for GNU/GPL license in php sources
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:09:47 +0200

Hi,

Have a look as the Savane PHP code:
http://cvs.gna.org/viewcvs/savane/savane/frontend/php/

Even when we set headers, there's no problem.

You should have issues only if you tell PHP to output data before to
send a header, which can happen using 'echo' or by adding text before
the first '<?' - not by adding comment.

If you still have an error, please tell me more about it so I can
investigate it.

We need you to insert the notice in all files, so that when a file is
copied from your project to another one, it keeps its licensing info.

--
Sylvain