[Savannah-register-public] [task #3944] Submission of Free Software in E

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3944] Submission of Free Software in Education
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:22:10 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Apologizes for the delay, we've been understaffed for a while and got some
backlog.

Here is a way to setup the project:

Until a project is approved as an official GNU package, it is hosted at
nongnu.org. At nongnu.org, we do not accept GFDL-incompatible documentation.
As a GNU project, you might get exceptions, although gnu.org is usually
stricted than nongnu.org, but that can happen.

Until then, I could accept your project as non-GNU, if you only upload GPL or
FDL-compatible material. CC licenses can be OK if they are compatible (I think
'by' is). You can contact address@hidden to get a definitive point
meanwhile.

I will also send your project to the GNU Evaluation team so they can work
with you on getting it an official GNU package.

Is it ok for you?

Also, what kind of Savannah services do you need?
Since it is not a GNU _software_ project, maybe it would better fit in
another project type.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3944>