[Savannah-register-public] [task #3863] Submission of proxy hunter custo

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3863] Submission of proxy hunter customed as your need
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:46:15 +0000

Hi Jia,

Well, before be approved as part of the GNU project, I'll approve your
project as non-GNU, this means that we will send an email to the GNU
Eval Team asking about the inclusion of your project in the GNU
project, if they approve your project then you will be part of the GNU
project, meanwhile as a non-GNU project you will have this URL for
your webpage: http://www.nongnu.org/phc/.

If I understood well, you already started the process of reallocate
your project, but you didn't set your future webpage well, please
finish this to approve your project. Keep us up to date about any news
and as far as you finish the process we will approve your project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3863>