[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3777] Submission of Sched - A comp

From: Eric Bollengier
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3777] Submission of Sched - A complete network scheduling system solution
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:48:12 +0100

Hi,

> The copyright and license notices you included in the Perl module files are
> fine. However, lots of files are lacking these notices.

I'am going to see which files are not ok (.xml, .js, .css, regression test,
and serval untrashed file i think)

Do you want that i put GPL Notice in every file ?

plume:/tmp$ for i in $(find sched -type f ) ; do  if ! grep LICENSE $i
> /dev/null; then echo $i; fi; done

sched/doc/html/TODO
sched/doc/html/xml-mini.patch

=> regression test
sched/src/t/Cmd.pl
sched/src/t/NS.pl
sched/src/t/Job.pl
sched/src/t/Net.pl
sched/src/t/Callback.pl
sched/src/t/glade.pl
sched/src/t/Var.pl
sched/src/t/list.pl
sched/src/t/spool.pl
sched/src/t/test.xml
sched/src/t/Smart.pl
sched/src/t/Cond.pl
sched/src/t/testxml.pl
sched/src/t/test.pl
sched/src/t/Script.pl
sched/src/t/gtk.pl
sched/src/t/tree.pl
sched/src/t/res.pl
sched/src/t/xml.pl
sched/src/t/Sched.pl

=> xml file
sched/src/dtd/job.dtd
sched/src/xml/cmd/cmd.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_cond2.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_err1.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_err2.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_env.xml
sched/src/xml/job/sleep.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_cond.xml
sched/src/xml/job/recup.xml
sched/src/xml/job/backup.xml
sched/src/xml/job/copie.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_rezo1.xml
sched/src/xml/job/after_cmd.xml
sched/src/xml/job/get_log.xml
sched/src/xml/job/test_job.xml

=> file to trash (replaced by debian/rules)
sched/src/utils/make_deb_job.sh
sched/src/utils/make_deb_common.sh
sched/src/utils/make_deb_builder.sh
sched/src/utils/make_deb_master.sh
sched/src/utils/make_deb.sh
sched/src/utils/base64.pl

=> sql description
sched/src/sched_master/pg.sql

=> image file
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/edit.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/favicon.ico
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/1rightarrow.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/logo1.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/trashcan_empty.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/status3.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/pixel.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/1leftarrow.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/greydotv.png
sched/src/sched_view/html/img/header2.jpg

=> file to trash
sched/src/sched_view/html/example.svg
sched/src/sched_view/html/test.svg
sched/src/sched_view/html/test.xul

=> html file
sched/src/sched_view/html/style.css
sched/src/sched_view/html/sched.css
sched/src/sched_view/html/func.js

=> glade file
sched/src/sched_builder/glade/sched_gui.glade

=> debian package creation tool
sched/debian/control
sched/debian/rules
sched/debian/sched-builder.dirs
sched/debian/sched-builder.menu
sched/debian/sched-common.dirs
sched/debian/sched-job.dirs
sched/debian/copyright
sched/debian/sched-master.dirs
sched/debian/sched-doc.dirs

> The documentation also lack proper license declaration. For documentation,
> we recommand the GNU Free Documentation License, but any GNU GPL-compatible
> license is fine.

It's ok now

> If the html/ files are generated from the latex/ ones

This directory will be soon replaced with latex2html files from
latex directory (only on a web, not in cvs).

> If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide us
> with an URL to an updated tarball of your project (or update the SF
> repository). Upon review, we will reconsider your project for inclusion in
> Savannah.

Ok, it's clear in sf cvs.

Thx a lot !