[Savannah-register-public] [task #3706] Submission of Religious

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3706] Submission of Religious
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:10:47 +0000

Hi Enric:

Apologize for the delay in my answer.

We want to review the source code with the copyright and license

notice on it, because we can catch any potential legal issue, but as

you wrote, you are not sure about what license use, can you tell us

what license you will decide to use?. You must be sure about what

license you will want to use before approve your project.

One of the policies at Savannah it's only hosts project licensed under

a GPL-Compatible license, you may want to get a list of these license

here: `http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html'.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3706>