[Savannah-register-public] [task #3687] Submission of MoleOCR

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3687] Submission of MoleOCR
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:09:54 +0000

I've studied the tarball, and there are a few legal issues.

First, a lot of file in the archive are non-free. They are released under a
license that does not allow commercial use. If you can, please get rid of
this code. Otherwise, we won't be able to host your project at Savannah.

Another less important issue is that you do not have consistant

copyright and license notices in all your files. In order to release

your project properly and unambiguously under the wxWidgets license,

please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at

the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the

plain text version of the license in the archive.

The following URL are useful documentation on the subject:

- http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

- http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3687>