[Savannah-register-public] [task #3712] Submission of fdmess

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3712] Submission of fdmess
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:29:55 +0000

         Should Start On:                         => Mon 02/07/2005 at 00:00
   Should be Finished on:                         => Mon 02/07/2005 at 00:00
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%
             Assigned to:                    None => Zeus

Hi Maurizio,

I cannot download the tarball from the URL that you point us, can you

fix this? or if you prefer you can upload the tarball to this tracker.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the

GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at

the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a

copy of the plain text version of the GPL, available from

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn

why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for

example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3712>