Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North Nort

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:37:40 +0100

You didn't read what I wrote.

I told you we needed the source code to catch legal issues.

We do not care about what a submitted project is about. It is out of
one's competence to rate all projects; we do not pretend to decide
what projects are good enough to deserve hosting at Savannah. Instead,
we accept any free GPL-compatible software with no proprietary
dependency.

--
Sylvain