[Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West n

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #3657] Submission of North North West non-polynomial
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:52:19 +0000

        Percent Complete:                     50% => 30%

Please take my apologies if you feel my last answer as not so friendly

or tolerant.

Well, you turn all the things in your comments, first, you said that

you can leave Savannah, and then you post 5 comments on this tracker,

so, what do you really want to do? please define your position in this

process, because we have a lot of project to review  and we want to

make this process as far as is possible.

If you still want to host your project at Savannah, can you be more

precise in what project you will host? If you are going to have your

project hosted in SourceForge, you must explicitly say that the

project it's just an empty one and the real project it's hosted at

Savannah, with this you will define Savannah as your primary

development platform.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3657>