[savannah-help-public] [sr #109646] I cannot post messages to my project

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 16:02:37 -0400 (EDT)

What address do you consider the administrator address?

I look and and see 6 messages posted from you to imbr-misc and 1 from you to
imbr-announce.  One of the 6 messages to imbr-misc used a different address
than the others.

All of the 5 out of the 6 total messages were sent from your administrator
address.  All of those were received by the mailing list and then re-sent out
to the subscribers (yourself included) and also saved in the mailing list
archive.  You can view the messages in the mailing list archive.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/imbr-misc/

The messages appeared in the archive.  They were received.  They were re-sent
to the subscribers.  You are subscribed.  The messages will be sent to you.

Additionally the listhelper anti-spam is NOT filtering messages from either
unmoderated subscribers such as yourself nor from whitelisted addresses.
Since your address is subscribed and unmoderated then Mailman will receive and
re-send messages WITHOUT anti-spam filtering.  The listhelper anti-spam is not
involved in the process in that case.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109646>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/