Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org

From: zoltankonder
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Abuse at GNU.org
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 01:54:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

You wrote that "Savannah has certain purposes: providing resources for free
software development." and that "We generally don't ask new users for their
background, but Zoltan's identity has prominently bad records, _and_ the only
visible activity from his account was setting up a personal page directing to
his highly controversial website."

Below you can read my response:

You better not criticize someone who eventually programming better than you!
The "setting up a personal page directing to his highly controversial website"
eventually are websites I wrote solely using Free Software. If you look a bit
more closely you can see that the font which is in use on that web pages are
modified "GNU UNIFONT"!

I seen your work and I suggest you don't get personal because your work is full
of errors. I don't use non-free software in the websites I coded but you do! So
don't come and talk to me that "Zoltan's identity has prominently bad records".
Who are you anyway? Keep your personal opinions out of GNU or you will be
removed from the project Mr.. Pavel Kharitonov.

Regarding GNUnited Nations I must say that that project is a disgrace and in
fact the use of the name of United Nations is forbidden internationally! If you
want to see something which is authorized by the United Nations I suggest you
visit https://universaldeclarationofhumanrights.info where you can read the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 18 languages. That's my work and a
billion times more useful than your GNUnited Nations. If you want to be
personal I going to be personal Mr. Pavel Kharitonov.

I kindly ask Richard Stallman to restore my account at GNU Savannah and let me
contribute to projects which is useful. The only project where I wish to
contribute is "GNU Unifont" but I also willing to volunteer in any project
where needed.

Mr. Pavel Kharitonov: Next time when you sign a message consider adding your
public key to allow me to verify your signature.

Thank you!

Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote ..