Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109620] Partnership for Translation of t

From: Thibaut Bouexiere
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109620] Partnership for Translation of the Savannah Website - ThibautB
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:08:16 +0100

Hello,

Oh I thought that no translation had been done because I could not find the
French pages.
Then are they still pages, or documentation, in English that would need a
translation into French?
Or perhaps you know about a software/game designer that would have liked is
product translated into French?
I could gather in this project a relatively important number of translators
in the making, around ten.

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Thibaut

--

*Thibaut Bouexiere*

*Master 1 Traduction et Interprétation – Localisation et Gestion de projets*

*Page LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/thibaut-bouexiere-285a7a158> *