[savannah-help-public] [sr #109550] Moderation queue is emptied before I

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109550] Moderation queue is emptied before I can act
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 04:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I get mails from mailman telling me there's a mail in the moderation queue.
But when I visit the moderation page, there is nothing there. The mail doesn't
actually go through either, it just gets lost it seems.

I've seen this several times, so it's not just a one-time thing. What is going
on here?

The mail I got:

following mailing list posting: