Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with pro

From: joa . cuellar
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] ask for some kind of moderation/help with project registration
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 02:35:46 -0700

Hi again!

Isn't any mechanism of moderation?

what happend if a conflict raises?

I really feels coerced with all this, when I think I offer full
collaboration.

it seems it will never end and it's PROPAGATING to other project I have
https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?109527

that's crazy Xd

Happy Hacking
and best regards, truly, to all people doing a hard and a NICE work!

Joa