[savannah-help-public] [sr #109521] Cannot upload files to download area

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109521] Cannot upload files to download area.
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 14:47:48 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109521 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hmm...  The root cause of problems here seems to be that your project is named
microPad with mixed case and somehow this was not lower cased when making the
canonical name for the project.  This caused errors when the upload directory
was created. This will likely cause other problems. Meaning that at this
moment I expect we will need to lower case the naming manually in order to
avoid the problem in random places moving forward.

We will chase that down.  In the meantime I have manually created the
directory and set the group.  Try it again now please.  You must have the
project name in the target path.

scp upad-0.0.tar.gz address@hidden:/releases/micropad/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109521>

  Message sent via Savannah