Re: [savannah-help-public] Request for adding/changing project “gwl”.

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Request for adding/changing project “gwl”.
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:40:57 -0700

Hello Roel,

Roel Janssen wrote:
> Bob Proulx writes:
> > I have added you to the project.  You will need to review and update
> > pretty much all of the settings for the project.  And after the
> > maintainers file is updated then the official status for the Savannah
> > project can be updated.
>
> The maintainers file has been updated.  So I'd like to request changing
> the status for the Savannah project.

I have updated the status of the gwl project from non-GNU to GNU.  I
have also walked through the various config sections changing them
from nongnu to gnu too following the instructions here.  I may have
missed something so it is always good to double check and keep an eye
open for additional parts.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/NonGnuToGnuSysadmin/

Please see this reference for information on making alpha and release
uploads of your project.

  https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Automated-FTP-Uploads.html

Welcome to the GNU Project and Enjoy! :-)
Bob