[savannah-help-public] [sr #109455] www.nongnu.org and nongnu.org hostna

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109455] www.nongnu.org and nongnu.org hostname mismatch with certificate
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:49:45 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #109455 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Since this was posted anonymously there is no way to contact the submitter.
Perhaps they will check back in and read the logs later?

Yes.  This has been known since last week.  The admins haven't gotten the
certificate problem figured out yet.

This isn't anything that Savannah folks can do anything about since it is on
the FSF administered systems and not the Savannah systems.  As such I am
closing this bug ticket since there isn't anything we can do about it here.
This is already a known issue for the FSF but if you wish now or in the future
please file a bug ticket with them at sysadmin AT gnu.org .

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109455>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/