[savannah-help-public] [sr #109411] extend documentation: how to submit

From: René Genz
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109411] extend documentation: how to submit patches
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 12:41:06 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

To me it seems that there is no documentation for users how to submit patches
at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FrontPage/

This thread suggests there is no "Pull Request" or "Merge Request" at
Savannah's Git:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32504562/pull-request-without-repository-access

This post:
http://emacs.1067599.n8.nabble.com/Pull-request-waiting-for-merge-tp404576p404578.html

suggests to use sending patches to mailing list.

At some project websites, f.e. https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnuzilla/,
you can point at "Patches" in the upper right hand corner, then click on
"Submit new".

If this kind of information is missing, I would like to write it.
Is there more information that should be included?
Where should I submit it?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109411>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/