[savannah-help-public] [sr #109370] Cannot login in savannah

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109370] Cannot login in savannah
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:15:38 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109370 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi. When i look for any account associated with your email address I find no
entries.  What account name were you trying to use?

Have you tried registering your account name again?  If you initially tried to
register but did not confirm the email to activate it within three days then
it would have been automatically deleted.  Simply try to register it again and
reply to the confirmation email within three days to activate the account.

Immediately upon registering a new account the web site will send a
confirmation email.  If you do not see a confirmation email within a few
minutes then check your spam / Junk folders.  Many email providers erroneously
file these messages as spam.  You must reply to the email to activate your
account.

If you do not receive an activation email then please let us know.  We can
chase the email down through the logs and verify where it is going.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109370>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/