[savannah-help-public] vcs had a bad night

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] vcs had a bad night
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:04:28 -0600

Savannah Hackers,

vcs had a bad night last night.  This morning's logs are filled with
process problems due to it being out of memory.  Remember that vcs is
an old, old, OLD system long out of security support.  It is one of
the ones that doesn't always reboot cleanly.  We don't have console
access to save it if it doesn't come back online.

I have asked Ruben to give it a reboot today and monitor that it boots
up afterward.

Bob