[savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verification

From: Lionel feugère
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verification
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 15:31:16 +0100

Hello,

I got the same bug than sr #109197 http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109197:

I just registered a Savannah account, but I can't get verified. I click the
verification link in the email I received, but I got an invalid password
error.

It is most probably my password is correct as I typed it 2 times in the
Savannah account registration form.

My setup:
Mac OSX 10.12
Firefox 53.0.2

I use a  password containing these special characters:
':

I don't see any way to get a new password from
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/verify.php.

Best,

Lionel