[savannah-help-public] [sr #109292] Cannot plot function applied to a se

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109292] Cannot plot function applied to a set
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 23:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109292 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

You are obviously trying to post a bug to some other project than to the
Savannah web site.  Since Savannah doesn't do any math and doesn't have any
plotting functions.  But you have posted it to the Savannah web site.  I can't
tell what project you are trying to report this bug to but there isn't
anything we can do about it here. This is the wrong project.  Therefore there
isn't anything else I can do rather than to close the ticket.  However if you
say a little more about what project you are trying to post to then we can
point you to the right project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109292>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/