[savannah-help-public] [sr #109290] Reset git repository

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109290] Reset git repository
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 19:04:24 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109290 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I have opened up the permissions for you to force push non-fastforward pushes.
It isn't unusual for people doing conversions to do a couple of different
conversions before they are happy with things. I know that you are moving from
gna and are converting from subversion and are just getting settled in.

Note that normally we worry about people removing code from the repository and
therefore non-fastforward pushes are restricted to prevent malicious code
removal. So after things settle down for you expect that we will return the
permissions to normal.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109290>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/