Re: [savannah-help-public] Password rejected, advice contradicts documen

From: Jeff Mitchell
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Password rejected, advice contradicts documentation
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 08:57:19 +1300

I tried to use the passphrase of my key to log in, instead of entering a password (the server asks for a password when using CVS). It still doesn't work. I used the following command/params, note that I use a dot for the <modulename>

cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/sources/noob-a-tron co .

I tried my Savannah password and my key's passphrase and I was locked out again. I'll try again later and I'll generate a new key too, just in case there's something wrong where maybe I have the wrong passphrase for the wrong key, though I don't recall making a second passphrase - if I had made two keys then they'd both use the same passphrase.