[savannah-help-public] [sr #109272] Build failure in gnash

From: harish
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109272] Build failure in gnash
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 09:15:46 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Could you please help me to sort out the  below issues, I don't know have any
idea about the error currently I am getting,

note:   substitution of deduced template arguments resulted in errors seen
above
make[5]: *** [BitmapData_as.lo] Error 1

Please find the attached error log below,

The compilation fails when compiling the gnash with boost 1.62.0 version.

Could you please confirm the error relates to gnash or boost library.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

File Attachments:

Date: Thu 02 Mar 2017 02:15:44 PM UTC  Name: build-failure  Size: 21kB   By: