[savannah-help-public] I can't get the source from git and bzr repositor

From: TrucomanX XnamocurT
Subject: [savannah-help-public] I can't get the source from git and bzr repository.
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 15:57:52 -0300

I can't get the source from git and bzr repository.

From few days ago, I can't get the source code of my project from git or bazaar repository.
I wait a long time, and later, the clone command returns the next messages.

Git developer case:
===================
git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/bsltl.git
Cloning into 'bsltl'...
Connection closed by 208.118.235.72

Git anonymous case:
===================
git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/bsltl.git
Cloning into 'bsltl'...
fatal: unable to connect to git.savannah.nongnu.org:
git.savannah.nongnu.org[0: 208.118.235.72]: errno=Conexão recusada

and the repository exists.

Bazaar developer case:
======================
bzr branch bzr+ssh://address@hidden/bsltl/examples
Connection closed by 208.118.235.72
ConnectionReset reading response for 'BzrDir.open_2.1', retrying
Connection closed by 208.118.235.72
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Bazaar anonymous case:
bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.nongnu.org/bsltl/examples
bzr: ERROR: Unprintable exception ConnectionError: dict={'msg': 'failed to connect to bzr.savannah.nongnu.org:4155: Conex\xc3\xa3o recusada', '_preformatted_string': None, 'orig_error': ''}, fmt='Connection error: %(msg)s %(orig_error)s', error=UnicodeDecodeError('ascii', 'failed to connect to bzr.savannah.nongnu.org:4155: Conex\xc3\xa3o recusada', 56, 57, 'ordinal not in range(128)')

Please, somebody can tell me how I can fix this.