[savannah-help-public] lost email for account

From: Kyle McMartin
Subject: [savannah-help-public] lost email for account
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 12:25:52 -0400

Hi,

I've had a savannah account for a long time[1]... And honestly, I have
no idea what email is attached to it (probably address@hidden) but
in all likelihood, I've completely lost access to it by this point. I'd
rather not sign up another account for a silly reason like that, so if
it would be possible to have my accounts email set to this address, I'd
appreciate it. If there's any concern I might not be the same person,
both email are on my (revoked) 191fcd8a gpg key.

Thanks in advance for any help!
 regards, Kyle

1: https://savannah.gnu.org/users/kyle