[savannah-help-public] ftp mirror addedt to existing http mirror

From: Vince Spinelli
Subject: [savannah-help-public] ftp mirror addedt to existing http mirror
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:31:32 -0400

List maintainer,

I had sent this out to the GNU.org people, and they requested that I refer to you on this.

> Savannah -->
> ftp://ftp:address@hidden/gnu_dot_org_savannah_mirror

If the directory naming does not meet your liking, I can easily make a symlink so that it will be spinellicreations.com/[some-name-you-like-here]

This is an anonymous ftp server - and the 'ftp:ftp' is only necessary if accessing it with a web browser. If using a standard ftp client (like gFTP, Filezilla, or something similar) then simply leaving the username and pass fields blank will allow login like most anonymous servers. It is 'ProFTP' if you are wondering.

Thank you,
 - Vince.