[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107803] Cannot reset my password. Is it usin

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107803] Cannot reset my password. Is it using an expired email?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:00:15 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

I feel bad about bothering you with it, but I cannot reset the password that
I've lost. When I click to get a new password per email, I do not get
anything. I'm suspecting that the email associated to my account (mquinson) is
still the one I used during my PhD (address@hidden). But this
address is now disabled since a very long time.

I'd appreciate if you could use my debian email address instead. The good
point of this address is that it is rather permanent, regardless of my current
employer, so I guess that it will allow me to not bother you again in the
future.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the extra burden.
Mt.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107803>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/