[Savannah-help-public] Permission denied (publickey)

From: gabor papp
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Permission denied (publickey)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:11:39 +0200

Hi,

I have been trying to clone the fluxus git repository, which used to
work, but I have no luck with it this time. I tried my old key, which
worked on another machine, generated and registered a new key, but
still I got the same error: Permission denied (publickey).

$ git clone ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/fluxus.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/gabor/fluxus/.git/
Permission denied (publickey).

$ git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/fluxus.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/gabor/fluxus/.git/
Permission denied (publickey).

Any help would be appreciated.

best,
Gabor