[Savannah-help-public] Numdiff home page

From: ivano . primi
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Numdiff home page
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:57:42 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Savannah hackers,

My name is Ivano Primi, I am the developer and
maintainer of Numdiff, see www.nongnu.org/numdiff/ .
On Monday the 10th August I have uploaded on Savannah
the latest version of the file "index.html",
which contains all important news and information
related to my program.
I am sure to have uploaded everything in the right
way, since after some minutes I could
read the new contents in my browser.
In addition, if I browse the web page
repository I can see that the new version (i.e. 1.6) of
the file index.html is actually there.
But since today if I look at www.nongnu.org/numdiff
I see the old contents of the page (corresponding to
version 1.5 of index.html). I would like
to know if there is any particular problem
with the last update of this file.
Thank you very much for your care,

                       Ivano Primi