[Savannah-help-public] Cancellation Request for The Block Chronicles App

From: Patrick Ritchie
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Cancellation Request for The Block Chronicles Application
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 04:21:40 -0400

Hello,

I submitted an application for a project a week or so ago and have had
no reply even after asking on IRC.  I couldn't wait any longer (and
neither could other developers) so I hosted on sourceforge.net.

Please ignore or delete my application for The Block Chronicles (link:
<https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9606>); I have made other
arrangements.  Sorry for the trouble and I hope you soon sort out
whatever it is that's going on with the applications.

Thanks,
Patrick