[Savannah-help-public] Cheap Meds Viagr@ Many M3ds - Rachelle

From: Loretta Pina
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Cheap Meds Viagr@ Many M3ds - Rachelle
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:51:34 +0600

Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
http://lcfsrt.taptear.com/?88779179

V I A  ,G, R,A      C,I,A L,  I S and many other like
 softabs ,Pheromoone cologne ,Human Gr0wth H0rmone.
 More than 100 Meds for :
 Anti Depressantz ,weight Loss -Mens Health , Anti Herpes ,anti biotics,
 Blood Pressure , anti Allergic, Anti Acidity and more.
 Same Day shippingg
The store is VERIFIED BY BBB and APPROVED BY VISA!
http://lcfsrt.taptear.com/?88779179

Best pri$es, secure payment processing, direct shipping from our warehouse and
sympathetic customer support!
Thanks and Regards
Rachelle Berry
Customer Relationship Manager