[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105102] Mailing lists for Octave

From: John W. Eaton
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:15:58 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

  address@hidden

These lists are currently hosted on another system.  My plan is to switch
over from the old system soon, but I'm not quite ready for the transition
yet.  Will it be possible to copy my current subscriber lists to savannah
once the lists are set up and I'm ready to make the switch?

Also, there may currently be aliases at gnu.org for these lists.  If
possible, I'd like to keep those active until I'm ready to make the switch.

Thanks,

jwe

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden               |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105102>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/