[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105069] Speed of mailing lists

From: Joshua Ferraro
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:11:24 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi folks,

We're really happy with the speed of CVS since our move from SF, Savannah is
_much_ faster in that respect. However, the speed at which mails are posted
to the list is quite slow. Often we don't get a mail posted for up to 5-6
hours after it's been sent. Since we're an international project with many
different timezones, this can be very frustrating. Is there any effort being
made to improve the speed of the mailing list services?

Thanks,

Joshua Ferraro
Release Manager, Koha Project
(http://koha.org)

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden                |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105069>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/