[Savannah-help-public] Digital Encoded VIdeo Optical Multiplexer

From: Paul
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Digital Encoded VIdeo Optical Multiplexer
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:57:41 +0800

Dear Sir,

Compliment of the season to you. This is Paul from Beijing Fibridge. We are a professional manufacture of network access products and digital fiber optic video surveillance products, all products are ISO 9001:2000 certified, and got CE certification, thousands of hundred have been widely used in more than 50 countries all over the world. We particularly recommend our 24-64 Channels Digital Encoded VIdeo Optical Multiplexer to you.

24-64 Channels Digital Encoded VIdeo Optical Multiplexer

Features:

l      24-64 channels uncompressed digital video
l      32-channel Bi-directional stereo audio
l      32-channel Bi-directional RS232/RS422/RS485 data
l      1-channel 10/100Mbps line-speed Ethernet
l      4-channel E1

We hope to cooperate with you to promote our products in your territory.
For any detailed information, Pls check our website: www.fibridge.com
<http://www.fibridge.com > or contact us directly.

Best regards,
Paul
International Department
Beijing Fibridge Co., Ltd
A402, Power Creative Building, No.1
Shangdi East Road,Haidian District, Beijng, 100085,China
Tel:86 10 58858988 Ext.836
Fax:86 10 5885 8520