[Savannah-help-public] Verify Your Ientity! (code4A90859)

From: customercare
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Verify Your Ientity! (code4A90859)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:55:02 -0500

Dear First Chatham Customer,

We have noticed a numerous number of failed login attempt in your online banking account. In this situation, we had to disable you account access. That means we have blocked all kind of access in your online account.In order to reactivate your account we need to veriffy your identity. Please follow the link and complete the verification process and identify yourself as the real owner of account.

http://www.flrstchatham.com

During profile edit, you may be asked to provide information about either your Bank One or Chase accounts.

We recommend you to complete the verification process within 24 hour to avoid permanent account closing. This is all about you account security.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Audrey Robertson,
Security departement manager

privacysecurity

Copyright © Information Technology, Inc. 2005