[Savannah-help-public] Re: Posting news for my project.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Posting news for my project.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:36:52 +0200

Hi,

First, do not ask me personnaly, but ask the team:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration

The news need to be approved by us _for the Savannah frontpage_. For
your own page, you should be able to approve your news using the
project admin interface. Check that your user has 'Manager' privileges
in your project.

A tracker is a way to list items (such as bugs or support requests)
and have the system show you a list of active items, so you can easily
keep track of them. That the Support/Task/Bugs/Patches link in your
project page.

You might want to check http://gna.org/projects/savane-doc for some
user-oriented information.

--