[Savannah-help-public] Re: submission of NanoMicroKernel - savannah.gnu.

From: José Roberto B . de A . Monteiro
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: submission of NanoMicroKernel - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:48:00 -0300

Hello all,

I have made  some changes in directory structure  of my project hosted
in savannah  (project NMK), and I want  to send you the  tgz again, so
you  can put  it  there.  Is  it  possible?  Also,  I  am having  some
difficulties to  use commands  like "cvs add  file.x" and  "cvs remove
file.x"...  Does savannah permits those operations?

Regards,

Betoes