[Savannah-help-public] The Perfect CD For That Romantic Evening

From: Unheard Of Music
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] The Perfect CD For That Romantic Evening
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:54:43 -0500

If you are having trouble viewing this e-mail, visit www.andersholst.com/ipodcampaign.htm

Looking for the perfect CD to play while snuggling up with your sweetheart or when entertaining dinner guests? FIVE, the latest CD release by Anders Holst, is available online now.

To celebrate, we have an iPod mini to give away.

It gets better.

The iPod will come to your door preloaded with songs from the CD, FIVE.

Ander's style and his voice has been likened to Sting, Boz Scaggs, Bryan Ferry, Leonard Cohen and even Norah Jones. FIVE features performances by Gerald Albright, Paul Jackson, Jr, Mervyn Warren, Magnus Lindgren and David Wilczewski.

Anders Holst's collection of songs on the album FIVE is based on his wide breadth of life experiences. His songs cover a wide range of emotions from romance to hope to loneliness to disillusionment to optimism, all with equal sensitivity. This is a unique voice and the work of a true artist. To find out more about Anders Holst and FIVE, visit www.andersholst.com

For your chance to win the iPod mini, all you need to do is watch Ander's video,
Love Me Like A River and answer the question below.

What city does the video take place in?
a. Prague
b. Stockholm
c. Paris

Click here submit your answer

The winner will be selected on April 16th and will be notified by email. To find out who won, visit www.andersholst.com again, as the winner's name will be posted on the web site.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to a friend

Good luck!

Vera Sheps
UOM, Unheard of Music, LLC

We invite you to sign up for our NEWSLETTER, where you can be a part of the musical adventure as it evolves over time. We will bring you news, promotional offerings, new music, interviews, features and stories from you & the Anders Holst community.
subscribe / unsubscribe

If you choose not to receive information from us in the future, please click the unsubscribe link above or mail request to this address:
UOM, Unheard of Music, LLC
15 Railroad Avenue, Suite 1, East Hampton, N.Y. 11937, USA

Jswisstribune is bringing you the latest updates and amazing special discount boons.
Not interested, please detach urself
here
or Reply this email with subject line - REMOVE or write us @

7512 Dr. Phillips Blvd. # 50, Suite 168,Orlando, FL 32819