[Savannah-help-public] [support #104031] Groups history appears to be fl

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #104031] Groups history appears to be flawed.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:15:23 +0000

Update of support #104031 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

I didn't update a part of Savane because I asked the Savane team whether one
of the recent changes was necessary. It appears it is for now, so I just
finished the update. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is not important
anyway, it is just related to the way the system tried to check for how long
you are part of a project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104031>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/