[Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] phc want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] phc want to be a GNU package
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:30:08 +0000

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  proxy hunter customed as your need
Project System Name:  phc
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7403
Phc (proxy hunter customed) is a tool used to check free proxies.
It runs well in my gentoo box.
===== download =====
I have released the first  version here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=131522&amp;package_id=144261&amp;release_id=306020
===== more detail =====
Now it read http proxies from file in flexible format and check proxies
via a http tunnel( basic auth).
HTTP CONNECT and HTTP GET  are implented to test proxies.
There is a configuration file which control the processing flexiblly.
Mulithread is added with lib pthread to speed the process.
===== todo =====
To be  more flexible ,I will add more  options ,such as switch
direct-connection or via-tunnel.
socks5 proxies as tunnel or proxies to be checked.
A cgi script to be used as web interface.
More parameters to test proxies's speed more thoroughly.
Test on other platform.
This is my first sourcecode open to public.There must be many problems.
I will read more about automake and autoconf to make my configure.in and
makefile.am  be more  flexible.

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/