Re: [Savannah-help-public] WebPublish GNU software package

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] WebPublish GNU software package
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:23:58 +0100

Hello,

As far as I understand you would like help-webpublish and
bug-webpublish to be moved from @nongnu.org to @gnu.org, right?

This can be done easily, just confirm.

I would however like to get more explanation on the login issue you
have. Do you refer to the Mailman mailing list administration, or to
the Savane bug tracking system?

If it is the Mailman one, do you still have the mailing lists
adminstration password, or do you need us to regenerate them?

--
Sylvain