Re: [Savannah-help-public] link to lists.nongnu.org problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] link to lists.nongnu.org problem
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:49:29 +0100

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:42:03PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 07:25:36AM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > > Hmmm, I double-checked the freetype-devel configuration, and found
> > > nothing pointing to lists.gnu.org. I suppose it is some mailman
> > > site-wide configuration :/
> >
> > Well, since it works I don't care, but maybe one day gnu.org and
> > nongnu.org are different machines...
>
> I'll try to investigate this a bit further. I think Mailman is not
> completely meant for multiple websites though.

As far as I could see, there is a site-wide setting for the archives
location, which is independent from the list location (gnu.org or
nongnu.org). So I am unfortunately not able to change it :/

The only things that can be list-dependant are the hostname (@gnu.org
or @nongnu.org) and a "non-standard" web_page_url option - apparently
it used to appear in the "General Options" page, but it is still
updated and used by different tools.

If you have a suggestion...

--
Sylvain