[Savannah-help-public] migration to subversion

From: Jerome Alet
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] migration to subversion
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 01:18:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm planning to migrate my PyKota project from Savannah's CVS
facilities onto my own Subversion server at least until Savannah
supports Subversion in addition to CVS (I've seen in the archives
that this may happen in the future).

I seem to remember that daily snapshots of the raw CVS tree were
available but I'm unable to find them anymore.

Could an admin send a raw tarball of PyKota's latest CVS tree on
Savannah to me by email, or indicate to me how I can grab it in order
for me to be able to do the migration ? TIA.

I plan to close this project on Savannah once the migration is finished,
while keeping both in // for a few days, but I may reopen it as
soon as Subversion becomes available.

Thanks to all for your great work !

bye

Jerome Alet