[Savannah-help-public] re[2]: the one time warehouse access to meds

From: Offer
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] re[2]: the one time warehouse access to meds
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 05:22:05 -0200

Warehouse pharm wants to earn your trust & business!

We will offer you best prices on any meds you need Via gra Cia 1is Va1 ium Xan ax and much more..

Please click below and check out our offer

http://columnar.med-warehouse-6.biz/rx/

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 01:22:05 -0600
communique wart durer complaint lousy traverse annum arbiter vientiane preferential
richards dacca dairymen deportation moluccas=20