[Savannah-hackers] Intrest to join the GNOME team and provide malayalam

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Intrest to join the GNOME team and provide malayalam support
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:38:54 +0400

Hello Miguel,

Let me introduce myself as Vivek Varghese Cherian,a 25 year old
mechanical engineer, who is now into systems/network administration.

I would like to contribute my time and efforts to the GNOME project
in any manner i can.

Iam a registered user at the savannah.gnu.org under the username
"vivekvc".

Kindly do tell me how i should procced to be able to be of some service
to the GNOME community.If there is any area that requires contribution
do kindly let me know.

Iam also planning to set up a team to transilate the GNOME interface to
Malayalam language as a part of the "GNU-Malayalam Project" which i have
registered at savannah.gnu.org and is awaiting approval.Iam looking
for sponsors for the project and also some ideas from your side.Any help
from your side would be most welcome.

Regards,

Vivek Varghese Cherian