[Savannah-hackers] CVS commit mails fsfe missing in action.

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit mails fsfe missing in action.
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:07:00 +0100

Dear Savannah-Hackers,

I'm trying to find out why changes
to the fsfe CVS are not mailed out to address@hidden

The list itself is okay and
the entries in CVSROOT commitlog and loginfo are okay, too.
(According to the FAQ.)

The MTA of fsfeurope.org  mail.fsfeurope.org
does not see any incoming mails, so I suspect that they are stuck
within Savannah somewhere.

I am probably missing something because I don't
fully understand all the documentation and hints I saw on the issue,
like the news:
http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2483

Can you give me some advise how to debug this or how to switch
to syncmail?

Thanks in Advance,
        Bernhard