[Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS write access

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: CVS write access
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:16:00 +0100

Imran Ghory <address@hidden> said:

> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>
>> Imran Ghory <address@hidden> said:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Could I get write access to the gnu miscfiles in the CVS.
>>
>> You should ask to the GNU miscfile project administrator(s).
>
> I am the new GNU miscfile mantainer.

Ok, now I remind of a mail from rms about that.

We'll add yiy as administrator of this project, so you should get
access to the cvs after the next cronjob.

However, there are two savannah account attached to your name, one is
"ig", the other is "imran_ghory": which one is yours, which do you
use, which one should be add as admin of the miscfile project?

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |